Radial Drill Machine AR40
‘ARSUN’ AR40 Series of Radial Drills are designed to offer rigidity, precision and easiness in operation.
- Spindle Motor & Arm Lifting Motor
- Electrical suitable for 415V / 50Hz / 3Phase AC supply
- Box Table – 550 x 400 x 400 - mm size
- 0.15 HP Coolant Pump with fittings
- Built-in coolant tank
- Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Heavy Duty – 40-mm drilling in steel.
- Wide range of 8 spindle speeds for drilling, tapping, reaming and boring operations.
- Five auto power feeds: 0.05 to 0.25-mm per revolution.
- Auto feed disengages at preset depth as well as too high or abnormal drilling pressure.
- Hardened and lapped alloy steel gears fitted on splined shafts in main drive gearbox runs in an oil bath.
- Hardened and precision ground spindle sleeve.
- Double column construction for rigidity and effortless centering.
- Arm and drill-head guide ways are precisely hand scraped for minimum play and rigid clamping of drill-head with the arm.
- Well adequately ribbed base-plate, inner column & arm for maximum rigidity and minimum deflection.
|Drilling in Steel||mm||40|
|Drilling in C.I.||mm||50|
|Tapping in Steel||mm||24|
|Tapping in C.I.||mm||33|
|Boring in Steel||mm||80|
|Spindle nose taper||MT4|
|Nos. of spindle speed||8|
|Range of spindle speed||rpm||45 – 1150|
|Nos. of power feeds||5|
|Range of power feeds||mm / rev||0.05 – 0.25|
|Column sleeve diameter||mm||250|
|Column to spindle center (min/max)||mm||410 / 1135|
|Base plate to spindle nose (min/max)||mm||385 / 1135|
|Drilling head traverse||mm||725|
|Working surface||mm||1000 x 800|
|Cast T-Slots: nos / width / pitch||mm||3 / 23 / 200|
|Main motor||kw/rpm||1.5 (2 hp) / 1440|
|Arm lifting motor||kw/rpm||1.1 (1.5 hp) / 1440|