Radial Drill Machine AR50
‘ARSUN’ AR50 Series of Radial Drills are designed to offer rigidity, precision and easiness in operation.
- Spindle Motor & Arm Lifting Motor
- Electrical suitable for 415V/50Hz/3Phase AC supply
- Box Table – 600x450x450-mm size
- 0.15 HP Coolant Pump with fittings
- Built-in Coolant Tank
- Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Heavy Duty - 50-mm drilling in steel.
- Wide range of 8 spindle speeds for drilling, tapping, reaming and boring operations.
- Five auto power feeds: 0.05 to 0.25-mm per revolution.
- Auto feed disengages at preset depth as well as too high or abnormal drilling pressure.
- Hardened and lapped alloy steel gears fitted on splined shafts in main drive gearbox runs in an oil bath.
- Hardened and precision ground spindle sleeve.
- Double column construction for rigidity and effortless centering.
- Arm and drill-head guide ways are precisely hand scraped for minimum play and rigid clamping of drill-head with the arm.
- Well adequately ribbed base-plate, inner column & arm for maximum rigidity and minimum deflection.
|Drilling in Steel||mm||40|
|Drilling in C.I.||mm||60|
|Tapping in Steel||mm||42|
|Tapping in C.I.||mm||52|
|Boring in Steel||mm||100|
|Spindle nose taper||MT4|
|Nos. of spindle speed||8|
|Range of spindle speed||rpm||45 – 1150|
|Nos. of power feeds||5|
|Range of power feeds||mm/rev||0.05 – 0.25|
|Column sleeve diameter||mm||300|
|Column to spindle center min/max||mm||400 / 1250|
|Base plate to spindle nose min/max||mm||385 / 1285|
|Drilling head traverse||mm||850|
|Working surface||mm||1200 x 800|
|Cast T-Slots: nos / width / pitch||mm||3 / 23 / 200|
|Main motor||kw/rpm||2.2 (3hp) / 1440|
|Arm lifting motor||kw/rpm||1.5 (2hp) / 1440|