Portable Universal Radial Drill UR50
- Set of Sleeves - Morse 5/4, 4/3, 3/2, 2/1
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Machine Lifting Arrangement at Column Top
- Electrical suitable for 415V/50Hz/3Ph AC Supply
- Tool Kit for Machine Operation & Maintenance
- Operation, Maintenance & Parts Manual
ARSUN has developed a Portable Radial Drill with Universal Drill-head, which is designed to offer rigidity, precision and flexibility to drill at any angular direction. The drill head swivels on 2 planes - 90º Up & 90º Down, and its 360º rotational movement makes possible the drilling operation at any angular direction. The model UR50 is having 50-mm drilling capacity in steel.
Its Arm Up/Down movement, Arm Traverse movement, Drill-Head Swiveling (90º up/down) movements, column traverse movement along bed - all movements are motorized, which offers fatigue free easy location while drilling.
It has wide range of 15-speeds and 6-power feeds makes the machine suitable for drilling, tapping, reaming operations within its full working range and various positions of arm and drill head.
This machine is designed for drillling, reaming and tapping operations on components of large machine tools and forming machines, turbines, generators, compressors, different kind of steel constructions, boilers, containers, chemical equipments, furnases of cement plants, ship building, etc.
- Heavy duty – 50mm drilling in steel at any angular direction.
- The drill-head rotates 360º and swivels 90º up & 90º down.
- Wide range of 15-speeds and 6-power feeds for drilling, tapping and reaming operations.
- While depth drilling, auto feed disengages at preset depth (positive stop) and at too high drilling pressure.
- Arm up/down, arm traverse, head tilting, head swiveling, column (sleeve) locking and column traverse on bed – all movements are motorized with easy remote control.
- Rapid travel for column movement on bed, arm traverse and arm up/down movement.
- Remote control of all machine functions including elevating, traversing, tilting and sleeve locking operations from pendent control.
- Well adequately ribbed bed, saddle, inner column, arms and drill-head offer maximum rigidity and minimum deflection.
- Extra rigid machine ideally suitable for large & stationary jobs and for site drilling work.
|Drilling in steel||mm||50|
|Drilling in grey Cast Iron||mm||65|
|Taping in steel||M48|
|Drilling head swivel||360°|
|Angle of arm rotation||360°|
|Angle of drill head swivel from horizontal upwards & downwards||90°|
|Taper in spindle||MT5|
|Spindle travel - max||mm||350|
|Nos. of spindle speed||Nos.||15|
|Spindle speed range||rpm||16 ~ 800|
|Nos. of power fpeed||Nos.||6|
|Power feed range||mm / rev||0.05 ~ 0.5|
|Vertical displacement of arm - max||mm||1250|
|Horizontal movement of arm - max||mm||900|
|Vertical traverse of Arm||mm||700|
|Spindle reach - max / min ( distance of spindle axes from column face with spindle in vertical position - max / min )||mm||2070 / 1170|
|Drilling radius with spindle in vertical position - max / min||mm||2270 / 1370|
|Distance from spindle nose to floor level - max / min||mm||1555 / 305|
|Column travel along bed||mm||1200|
|Main electric motor||kw||4|
|Total electric power required||kw||10.25|
|Overall size of clamping bed||mm||2630 x 1050 x 260|
|Max working dimensions of the machine - length x width x height||mm||5740 x 4540 x 3400|